Summary Letter – April 2021
PORT OF THE ISLANDS COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Board of Supervisors
Port of the Islands
Community Improvement District
April 2, 2021
A regular meeting of the Port of The Islands Community Improvement District Board of Supervisors will be held on April 9, 2021 at 9:30 AM at the Orchid Cove Clubhouse on 25005 Peacock Lane in Naples, Florida 34114. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 253-418-077
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft meeting minutes for March 19, 2021, the utility operations report, and field report; the financial reports will be sent under separate cover, and landscaper notes will be sent when available.
- Interviews will be conducted in person for the position of District Attorney. Two resumes are included in the packet. We may have a third by meeting time.
- Soto’s will update on the 41 median catch basin washout repair, and Cays drive landscaping lights repairs, and FUS on the meter changeout program. Included in the packet is the utility letter to customers notice about the meter changes.
- The Engineer will update on new house construction related issues, the CIP development, the various route 41 requests, and a possible drainage issue on Sunset Cay.
- The District Manager is presenting a recommendation on assessment reduction, and another draft of a preliminary FY 2022 budget, which will be provided under separate cover.
- Old business items include updates on the Parcel 13 purchase agreement, and further discussion on the recently approved meeting day/time change.
- New business item includes a discussion on the CID purchase of C4 property on 41 at Cays Drive.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.