Summary Letter – June 2021
PORT OF THE ISLANDS COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Board of Supervisors
Port of the Islands
Community Improvement District
June 4, 2021
A regular meeting of the Port of The Islands Community Improvement District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 11, 2021 at 9:30 AM at the Orchid Cove Clubhouse on 25005 Peacock Lane in Naples, Florida 34114. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 253-418-077
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft meeting minutes for May 14, 2021, the utility operations report, and field report; the financial reports will be sent under separate cover, and landscaper notes will be sent when available.
- Soto’s Lawn Service will update on the hardwood tree trimming and the removal or a diseased palm on Cays Drive; Florida Utility Solutions will update on on the meter changeout program, and the Assistant District Manager will address a review of the meter fees rule and discussion on “lookbacks” time frame.
- The Engineer will update on new house construction related issues, the CIP, drainage responsibilities on Stella Maris, and roadway repairs on Stella Maris North.
- Included is the Fiscal Year 2020 audited financial report, and hard copies will also be distributed at the meeting.
- There are two new proposals for headwall repairs on Cays drive for Board consideration.
- The Attorney is recommending a closed door session during the July 9 meeting regarding the Prepmac lawsuit, and he will present on the Zeman withdrawal of their Parcel 13 Letter of Intent, and the next steps on selling the parcel including commercial appraisal of the land.
- A new business topic is a request to credit the installation of a pool meter for Orchid Cove.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.