Port of the Islands Community Improvement District
A Community Improvement District (CID) is a local, special-purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
- Port of the Islands CID Establishment – Ordinance 86-64
- Public Facilities Report
- Chapter 112 – Code of Ethics
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Florida State Statutes
- Mosquito Spraying Schedule
- Site Plan
- Exhibit Sketch
- FEMA Final Public Notice of Intent to Provide Funding
Collier County Special District Elections
The CID Board of Supervisors are elected to terms of four years and elections are staggered on a 2-year cycle. Information on declaring a candidacy and running for office are provided here.