Port of the Islands Community Improvement District
A Community Improvement District (CID) is a local, special-purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
- Port of the Islands CID Establishment – Ordinance 86-64
- Public Facilities Report
- Chapter 112 – Code of Ethics
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Florida State Statutes
- Mosquito Spraying Schedule
- Site Plan
- Exhibit Sketch
- FEMA Final Public Notice of Intent to Provide Funding
- Port of the Islands Rules of Procedure
Collier County Special District Elections
The CID Board of Supervisors are elected to terms of four years and elections are staggered on a 2-year cycle. Information on declaring a candidacy and running for office are provided here.